Advanced Practice Nursing in Lung Cancer
Date(s) - 18/11/2020 - 02/12/2020
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Dates: 18 & 25 November and 2 December 2020
Cost: Free for ANZLCNF members
To register your attendance, click here.
Webinar 1: Clinical Considerations
- The curious thing about stage III lung cancer (Dr Michael Jones, Radiation Oncologist)
- What makes it stage III and what do we do about it? (Dr Allison Black, Medical Oncologist)
- Nursing strategies during treatment (Kerrilie Phillips, Radiation Nurse Specialist)
Webinar 2: Advanced Knowledge and Understanding: What do all these letters mean?
- Paraneoplastic syndrome (Renae Grundy, Lung Cancer Clinical Nurse Consultant)
- The gene mutations (Dr Rebecca Tay, Medical Oncologist)
Webinar 3: Professional Perspectives: What’s next for me as a nurse?
- The path of an accidental academic nurse: Clinical practice and research (Prof. Vanessa McDonald, School of Nursing and Midwifery
Faculty of Health and Medicine, University of Newcastle)
- Nurse-led research – what, why and how? (Dr. Vanessa Brunelli, Nurse Researcher and Research Fellow)
Each webinar will include Q&A and a discussion panel with our expert speakers.