International Thoracic Oncology Nursing Forum Workshop at IASLC World Conference on Lung Cancer
Date(s) - 07/09/2019
11:00 am - 5:00 pm
ITONF will hold the annual Lung Cancer and Mesothelioma Satellite Workshop at the 20th IASLC WCLC in Barcelona, Spain on the 7th of September.
The theme of the workshop this year will be ‘Bridging the gaps in thoracic oncology nursing: global perspectives’.
For further information, including the preliminary agenda, please refer to the Save the Date at: SaveTheDate_WCLC2019_V2
A full agenda and details on how to register for the workshop will follow when available.
A members meet and greet will follow the workshop.
ITONF is providing a unique opportunity for nurses to re-showcase recent poster abstracts at this year’s workshop. A small selection of the submitted abstracts will be selected for oral presentation at the workshop in Spain. Submissions must be on previously published posters within the last two years (2017-2018) in areas of relevance to thoracic oncology nursing, based on academic research, audit results or best-practice.
· Poster submission opens – 6 May, 2019
· Poster submission deadline – 12 July, 2019
· Author notification of acceptance – 29 July, 2019
· Presenting author acceptance deadline – 19 August, 2019
· Abstracts/Posters will be accepted in English only
· Abstracts/Posters must have been previously presented at a National/International Thoracic Oncology Meeting (Peer Reviewed)
· The ITONF steering committee will review all posters anonymously
· There is no fee for submitting a poster/abstract
For more information, please contact Melissa Culligan on email@example.com